Complaint Review: Wachovia - Credit Acceptance Corp

Roanoke, Virginia
  • Phone: 800-2203350
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Wachovia - Credit Acceptance Corp Collected on money not owed Credit Acceptance Corp Roanoke, Virginia

Credit Acceptance Corps (Wachovia) collections department called me several times a day for over three months. I had contacted Wachovia's fraud department concerning a bill I had received from a creditor, which shouldn't have been billed in the first place. This bill took place well after I had closed my account at Wachovia!!!

The fraud department agreed with me and eliminated the amount due from that incident. The Resolution Team refused to honor or even communicate with their fraud department. Finally I got so very tired of dealing with them that I paid the $60.00. How come more than a month AFTER I paid them are they still calling me to collect?

Gary
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2008 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wachovia-credit-acceptance-corp/roanoke-virginia-24040-0014/wachovia-credit-acceptance-corp-collected-on-money-not-owed-credit-acceptance-corp-roano-335792. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content