Report: #1362043

• wadetrade.com
    www.wadetrade.com
    Stockport, Other
    United Kingdom

wadetrade.com wadeworldtradewadetradeimport/export agencybowden hall wadetrade scam Stockport United Kingdom

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Wade World Trade

*Author of original report: wade scam

I paid wadetrade.com the sum of £348 on 08/09/16, but I have been scammed or ripped-off by them as they refuse to provide me an advisory service on how to become self-employed or how to set up in business - and I only paid them the sum of £348 to receive advice from them on how to set up an import/export agency but they are refusing to honour their advisory service contract with me. This opportunity appears to be recommended, but only by Wade or people/organisations associated with Wade who probably receive money from him to make such recommendations. Wade's book doesn't contain anything which cannot be easily found elsewhere, a good deal has not been updated to take account of the boom in Internet-based trade and they still refer to European country currencies rather than the Euro. Finally, the Wade forum is a waste of time and, worse, contains a number of scam attempts. [continued below]....
..... I paid him £348 because he said he would provide me with personal mentoring for at least 1 year after I set up my business, but he is refusing to honour this. Every time I ring his tel. no., he is just abusive and rude to me and then he terminates the call. The sum of £348 is a lot of money to lose for one book, and I am currently un-employed with no job and no income. I don't know what I can do about this bad situation. I am clearly the victim of a scam attempt by wadetrade.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2017 07:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wadetradecom/stockport-other-sk6-6ne/wadetradecom-wadeworldtradewadetradeimportexport-agencybowden-hall-wadetrade-scam-stock-1362043. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Wade World Trade

AUTHOR: Wade World Trade - (United Kingdom)

Our client bought the course in September 2016 - it was despatched to him on 8th September. With the course he also received details of the link to the members’ website where various benefits of membership may be accessed.

Either having received the course, or in anticipation of its receipt, he called us twice - on 12th and 13th September - and we finally managed to return his call on 14th September, when we gave him the advice he was seeking.

He called again in December, and on 10th December we had a conversation with him lasting nearly 40 minutes, answering his questions and giving him advice on how to proceed in developing his business.

On 8th March 2017 he emailed to ask about our Global Opportunities newsletter (not published since last October due to the passing of our editor, as is made clear at the members’ website). He also asked a general question, as follows:

What are the two very basic categories of letters you must master to be a successful import/export agent?

On 13th March, we replied, as follows:

Dear Jason

I’m afraid New Global Opportunities is no longer published, either on paper or on line.

In terms of communications - be it by email or letter, the most important ones to master are those that you will need to send to prospective suppliers

He says

“they are refusing to honour their advisory service contract with me. I am clearly the victim of a scam attempt by wadetrade.com”.

We are refusing nothing to Jason, and indeed he has by any standard received prompt, generous service. By any measure we are offering good value for money for anyone who makes use of our advisory service, and if he would like a more developed response to his last question all he needs to do is ask. Indeed, if he wants us to critique his draft correspondence before he sends it we would be more than happy to oblige, as I explained to him in further phone call last Friday, lasting over 30 minutes.

In that call I also outlined a course of action for him to develop some enthusiasm for types of product that might like to get involved with, because we know it's very easy to slip into negativity when scrambling around with a new project. I suggested that even with a day job, with a bit of structure and some realistic targets in need take no more than 4-6 weeks to develop a body of knowledge on a number of product groups that will give him the confidence to press on with contacting manufacturers with view to discussing agency proposals with them.

Given this situation, we think our client's criticism of Wade World Trade is unfounded. We have after all been publishing trade courses for over 70 years, and have had literally thousands of satisfied customers over the decades.

wade scam

AUTHOR: - ()

I paid wadetrade.com the sum of £348 on 08/09/16, but I have been scammed or ripped-off by them as they refuse to provide me an advisory service on how to become self-employed or how to set up in business - and I only paid them the sum of £348 to receive advice from them on how to set up an import/export agency but they are refusing to honour their advisory service contract with me. This opportunity appears to be recommended, but only by Wade or people/organisations associated with Wade who probably receive money from him to make such recommendations. Wade's book doesn't contain anything which cannot be easily found elsewhere, a good deal has not been updated to take account of the boom in Internet-based trade and they still refer to European country currencies rather than the Euro. Finally, the Wade forum is a waste of time and, worse, contains a number of scam attempts. I paid him £348 because he said he would provide me with personal mentoring for at least 1 year after I set up my business, but he is refusing to honour this. He is also refusing to issue me a Certificate or a Diploma in International Trade which was supposed to be included in the price of the course. Every time I ring his tel. no., he is just abusive and rude to me and then he terminates the call. The sum of £348 is a lot of money to lose for one book, and I am currently un-employed with no job and no income. I don't know what I can do about this bad situation. I am clearly the victim of a scam attempt by wadetrade.com I can send you evidence by email from 3 other customers of Wade who claim that they have also been scammed by him. They have posted reviews on the internet about him. He also claims to have a money-back guarantee, but he doesn't honour this when you contact him to make a claim under his guarantee. The business is run by someone called Ian Travis and another person called Justin Power.