Complaint Review: Waka Network

• Waka Network

Internet
    United States of America

Waka Network Too Good To Be True , Internet

Okay, so this Silvia lady calls me from a local number and says something about an online survey that I "took". At first I thought it was my job because earlier I had been sent a survey via email, from my job asking to take a survey. I only opened the survey, I hadn't even taken it yet.

So anyways, she directs me to a site named "Waka Network" and explained I could get $100 in free gas and a Walmart card. I put in my name, address, email, and unfortunately, my credit card number and that was it. After that I started researching this "site" and all I got was scam, scam, scam and I quickly hung up.

Couldn't believe it. I immediately called my bank to cancel my card and checked my account to see if any funds were missing and everything was okay. First and last time I get scammed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2013 05:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/waka-network/internet/waka-network-too-good-to-be-true-internet-1000774. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content