Complaint Review:

• Updated: Thu, March 23, 2017

• Reported By: Phyllis — Perry Florida USA
Wal Mart Perry Florida
1900 S Jefferson Perry, Florida USA

Wal Mart Perry Florida Sonya Rayborn On Jan. 28, 2017 my husband and I was shopping at the Wal Mart. We had been in there about two hours. I am a 64 year old woman, disabled and cant walk without the use of an aid in which case I use the shopping cart when I go to Walmart. My husband wanted to go look at something in health and beauty and I felt I could not make it over there so I was going outside to have a cigarette and wait on him. Without thinking I took my shopping cart with me right outside the door when Sonya Rayborn busted me for shoplifting and before I knew it I was arrested for felony shoplifting.  Pleas help me. Perry Florida

*General Comment: Theft....

I feel I was wrongly treated by Walmart in Perry Florida.  I am a disabled senior citizen and because of that, I am in trouble and charged with felony shoplifiting.  I can not walk without the use of an aid in which case the cart is my aid.  I had been in there with my husband on Jan. 28th 2017 shopping and we had been in there about two hours and I was so tired and he wanted to go look at something in Health and Beauty and I felt I just couldn't make it over there so I told him I am going outside to smoke a cigarette and wait on him.  Without thinking I took the cart outside the door and Sonya Rayborn got me for felony shoplifting and had me arrested.  Sonya treated me so bad and she put a bruise on my arm.  I wanted to pay for my things but she wouldn't let me.  I have reported her several times to Walmart, the BBB, and the ADA and cant get anywhere.  Walmart stands up for Walmart and said there is nothing on the tape where she put that bruise on my arm.  Tapes can be edited and I asked for the tape and Walmart refused to give it to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2017 05:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wal-mart-perry-florida/perry-florida-32348/wal-mart-perry-florida-sonya-rayborn-on-jan-28-2017-my-husband-and-i-was-shopping-at-th-1363453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wal Mart Perry Florida

#1 General Comment

Theft....

AUTHOR: Tyg - (USA)

So because the employee was doing their job, YOU feel its nessasary to make a post about them?? YOU STOLE!!! Be it by accident or design, YOU STOLE!!! Oh, im 100% sure YOUR self-entitlment is kicking in here. GET OVER IT!!!! YOU STOLE!!!! No one is going to punish that employee for doing their job in catching a thief. We ONLY have your word that YOU didnt mean to steal. But once YOU went out those doors WITHOUT PAYING you became a thief!!! Its up to the judge IF they believe you. Walmart, BBB, ADA, NONE of them are going to assist YOU in PUNISHING that employee. Because THAT IS WHAT YOU WANT!!! YOU want to PUNISH the person who caught YOU stealing. Grow up!!! WHY are YOU acting like a CHILD??!?!?! YOU got caught stealing and THAT IS ALL!!! HOW you missed all those items in your basket RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU is beyond me, which leads me to believe that YOU were indeed trying to steal or at least see how long it would take for THEM to realize YOU were stealing. NO RIP OFF HERE!!! Just a THIEF who got caught and NOW wishes to PUNISH the people and company that caught them. See YOU playing the victim DOESNT WORK!!! How many other times have YOU "just" went to have a smoke with someone elses property on YOU?? Im betting MORE THEN ONCE!!! Your age DOES NOT factor into this story because even elderly people STEAL!!! Old people think they can get away with stealing BECAUSE they are old!!! What are they going to do to an elderly shoplifter? Well in YOUR case, turn YOU into a FELON!!! YOU should REALLY be ashamed of yourself for putting that employees information out on the web for DOING THEIR JOB!!! It TRULY goes to show YOUR level of immaturity AND spite. YOU are a thief AND someone who has WILLINGLY and WITH MALICE chosen to put a INNOCENT persons information out on the web WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION!!! Its called defamation and if ANYTHING happens to that person due to what YOU HAVE WILLINGLY POSTED, then YOU PERSONALLY can be held accountable. It would be by YOUR ACTIONS that they have come to harm. And DONT think that YOU are safe from the repercussions of YOUR actions. With JUST a court order, ALL OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION can be obtained by a lawyer. It must be nice to know that YOU WILLINGLY put your future finances at RISK if that person choses to sue YOU.