Complaint Review: Wal-Mart/Sams Club Pharmacy

• Wal-Mart/Sams Club Pharmacy
    Sam's Club #8214 355 E Semoran Blvd
    Fern Park, Florida

Wal-Mart/Sams Club Pharmacy Pharmacy rip off- how they do it Fern Park Florida

*Consumer Comment: Sounds more like an error than a ripoff...

I stared on the 90 day prescription plan. Sam's doesn't allow full 90 day pick up due to 'insurance company restrictions' For first 60 days no problem.
Suddenly, my date of birth changed so insurance company claim was denied. A different pharmacist was on duty today who actually read me my details.

My birth date had somehow changed by 3 days so obviously my insurance company has no record of me? I was told my 'account' had been changed to cash only.It's probably a deliberate fraud/extortion but going to be very difficult to prove.
Has anyone else had same/similar problem or could his be localized to one store?

Pj
Altamonte Springs, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2008 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wal-martsams-club-pharmacy/fern-park-florida-32730/wal-martsams-club-pharmacy-pharmacy-rip-off-how-they-do-it-fern-park-florida-373810. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Sounds more like an error than a ripoff...

AUTHOR: Edgeman - (U.S.A.)

Get things straightened out with your insurance company. After that, find out if you can submit a claim for reimbursement for the medications you purchased. Hang on to that receipt. I'm not seeing how this is a ripoff.