Complaint Review:

Walker Family Medical Group Willcox Arizona

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I was mortified when I went to the reception to go into a appointment and she pulled out papers and said the doctor will not see you? you owe a balance? and they claim they sent me a Bill? which I never received because they mailed it to the wrong address. So it's all about the money not a patients care... a A doctor's oath is to treat patients if they have money or if they don't have the money? I would have paid them? I have a 797 credit score I pay all my bills. but I never received a Bill..... I would not go to this practice it's all about money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2017 06:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/walker-family-medical-group/willcox-arizona-85643/walker-family-medical-group-willcox-arizona-1391897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walker Family Medical Group