Complaint Review: wall & Assoc.

• Submitted: Thu, March 30, 2017
  • Updated: Tue, April 18, 2017
  • Reported By: james k. gardner — archdale North Carolina USA
  • wall & Assoc.

, virginia
    USA

wall & Assoc. wall & Assoc. Christianburg Virginia

I am a victim of Wall & Assoc. After an initial $3000.00 as a retainer and $4400.00 in total, 18 of nothing new and excuses about the IRS being hard to negotiate with, I have given up on ever reaching a settlement. These people use stall tactics that are above and beyond being a respectable and honest company to deal with. I asked over and over for a work progress as to where we stand with any progress for a settlement. My argument has always been that I can prove that my signature was forged and I can prove in a court of law that I am not responsible for the amount of money that the IRS says I am.

All I can say is that those who seek help from Wall & Assocs, had better have a big bank account. These people should be investigated and put out of business.. the biggest ripoff artist that I have ever dealt with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2017 07:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wall-assoc/virginia/wall-assoc-wall-assoc-christianburg-virginia-1365022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content