Complaint Review: WALLUX PTE LTD

• WALLUX PTE LTD
    Tradehub21, Blk 18 Boon Lay Way #04-101
    Singapore,
    Singapore

WALLUX PTE LTD Cynthia Wallux.com.sg Fraud Company ,Not Giving Salary for 4 Months Singapore

They are not genuine, they are always after money. I've done SEO for their official website but they not pay the salary for 4 months (Jan 2017 - Apr 2017). I've worked from India and their company located at Singapore. Whenever I ask salary for my works, they are asked me to submit the work reports. When I update my works reports, they would not reply after that.

"Not only to me, Even they have not paid for other freelancers like Developer & Content Writers."

I've reminded them about more than 5 times regarding my salary, they did'nt even reply for my single mail. It clearly shows they are cheating me. Also, they are not picking the call and I called them from other number they immediately disconnect it after hearing from us. Please don't use their service, they are only after money and they'll give you false commitment. Their business is just the truck load of bullsh*.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2017 09:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wallux-pte-ltd/singapore-609966/wallux-pte-ltd-cynthia-walluxcomsg-fraud-company-not-giving-salary-for-4-months-singap-1390712. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content