Complaint Review: Walmart Connect Internet Service

• Walmart Connect Internet Service
    walartmartconnect.com
    Internet

Walmart Connect Internet Service walmart connect ripped me off ripoff Internet

I called walmart connect customer service on january 21,2005 and cancelled my serive with them. I was told I could use their serivce until feb.1,2005 if I choose too. But I choose to delete them out of my computer and continue with my new service provider. I was told I wouldn't be charged anymore so don't worry about it.

I just checked my checking online and to my surprise walmart connect charged me $9.94 a month later for serives that I haven't used in over a month. I called them and they said they didn't have any record of me cancelling my service but they did notice that I haven't used their service in over a month. They continued to tell me they couldn't give me my money back.

I want this to stop and them to understand that I did in fact call and cancell my service with them.

Tricia
michigan city, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2005 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/walmart-connect-internet-service/internet/walmart-connect-internet-service-walmart-connect-ripped-me-off-ripoff-internet-132314. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content