Complaint Review: WalMart Connect - Wmconnect - compuserv

• Reported By: Amissville Virginia
  • WalMart Connect - Wmconnect - compuserv
    www.wmconnect.com
    Internet

WalMart Connect, Compuserv Won't Cancel! They're stealing my money! RIP-OFF! Internet

Right now I am so mad I could spit fire! I canceled my wmconnect account on June 19, 2004 after trying wm connect for two months. I was having my checking account debited for the payment.

I was told that my cancellation was in effect immediately. I received a confirmation letter in the mail of my cancellation. Yesterday they tried to withdraw a payment from my checking account. There was insufficient funds in my account since I did not expect anything to be coming out of it! Now my bank has charged me $30!

I called wmconnect and was told that my account was billed on the 15th of June since I didn't cancel until the 19th there was nothing they could do about it! I am so mad!

Ruth
Amissville, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2004 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/walmart-connect-wmconnect-compuserv/internet/walmart-connect-compuserv-wont-cancel-theyre-stealing-my-money-rip-off-internet-97094. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content