Complaint Review: WalMart Connect

• Reported By: Joelton Tennessee
  • WalMart Connect
    WalMartConnect.com
    Nationwide

WalMartConnect ripoff Refuses to cancel account even after two phone calls Internet

We registered with WalmartConnect in March. We tried to cancel in April but the representative simply would not cancel the account. He gave me one more month to try it and said then I could call to cancel if I still chose to. I forgot to cancel and was charged, then I called again to cancel.

I was refused again. Told me that since I had already paid for the month, enjoy it and he would also give me another free month.

All this time, I told them that we had not been able to access the service for some reason and had not been using it.

I want to be able to call in and cancel the account and have it cancelled for Pete's sake. If they say you can cancel at any time, you should be able to do so without having to wait another month and forget like they are hoping you will so they can charge you again.

What country are they using for their customer service? I would like to be able to understand what is being said to me and have them understand me back. Why are they not using an American company for customer service?

Brenda
Joelton, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2004 09:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/walmart-connect/nationwide/walmartconnect-ripoff-refuses-to-cancel-account-even-after-two-phone-calls-internet-97334. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content