Complaint Review: walmart Family Mobile

• walmart Family Mobile

EL Dorado Hills, California
    United States of America

walmart Family Mobile Powered by T Mobile EL Dorado Hills, California

I got a phone through walmart family mobile. They claimed that it was a prepaid account. I changed phone companies & keep my family mobile number. I didnt pay the bill the next month because I got a new carrier. Now Family mobile is trying to make me pay for two months of service that i did not use.

They sent me a letter stateing that if i dont pay $102.16 they are turning it into the credit bureaus. I do not think i sould have to pay for two month of services that  i did not use; when they told me that it was a prepaid plan. i am furious & do not think that other people sould have to go through this.

Family mobile should tell people from the start how thier plans actually work & not mislead anyone like i was. They are honestly to me scamming people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2011 03:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/walmart-family-mobile/el-dorado-hills-california-95762/walmart-family-mobile-powered-by-t-mobile-el-dorado-hills-california-789177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content