Complaint Review: walmart internet

• Reported By: keechmabreeks — woodland hills California USA
  • walmart internet

Internet
    USA

My walmart online account was  hacked ,check your orders and see if there's a pkg going to.......
Cesar Andres Rodriguez Tarapuez

(((REDACTED)))

That address is a shipping agent , an innocent 3rd party who have been very helpful , they get pkgs that the original seller won't ship out of usa so they they forward them .

I first got an e mail from walmart saying thanks for your order ??? I opened the e mail to see that address as delivery.

I called the shippers (305) 592-0839 and found out there's several wal mart pkgs already arrived , they said they must be mine , I pointed out that mine wouldn't arrive till 26th , that's when I realized the walmart online has been hacked.

I called walmart again still within 5 mins of an e mail order notification and they stopped the order . This morning walmart charged me $54 , I have been told cancel your bank card, I am arguing they didn't hack my bank card , they hacked you and you're covering up , my bank card is OK. I even pointed out how I found out where all the parcels are and the shipper closed Cesars acc , so they just have to get them back.

I got through to a supervisor who now says they will escalate this and I will hear back mon.

Today 9/25 I get an e mail from walmart saying they will not refund my $54

what a joke , cancel your online shopping , no more walmart for me

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2017 10:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/walmart-internet/internet/walmart-internet-walmart-online-has-been-hacked-internet-1402358. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

credit card

AUTHOR: - ()

I meant to say , they're saying cancel my card and get your money back that way as they're refusing to give me a refund . I wrote my original angry as hell.

You should listen to the cancelling card part

AUTHOR: MacaroonZ - (USA)

I just want to let you know that you should also cancel and get a new credit card from the credit card company. The reason is that you have given your credit card info and it could be saved in their database (or you wouldn't automatically be charged). If one day the corporation database is breeched (hacked), which seem to happen to many big companies/corporations lately, then your card info will be leaked as well. And if, per what you said, the company database has already been hacked and your account info has been leaked already, it makes sense to stop the current credit card which was used with Walmart. Who knows what other information the attacker gets besides your username and password.