Complaint Review: Walmart Money Card

• Reported By: William — West Branch Michigan
  • Walmart Money Card

Nationwide
    USA

Walmart Money Card, GoBank, Green Dot Bank and Bonneville Bank Holding Returned Funds for Week + After Return Processed Monrovia California

Purchased item through Amazon to which was never shipped by seller.  Called and spoke to Amazon rep after I canceled the order and was waiting for seller to agree to cancelling.  Seller agreed to cancel and I had settlement verification code and the transaction ID on May 28th, 2014.

Today is 6/5/2014 and still not returned to my card.  The seller nor Amazon has my money and after speaking with multiple people (that of course are very hard to understand) from Walmartmoneycard.com (1877 937 4098), they will not tell me where my money is.

I have offered the information Amazon has given me and asked multiple times (including email) where is that money to which they will not answer.

This is all about them earning the interest on the pool of "returned" funds while we suffer also while their staff acts clueless and can't find my money.

I for one will not use this card anymore.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2014 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/walmart-money-card/nationwide/walmart-money-card-gobank-green-dot-bank-and-bonneville-bank-holding-returned-funds-for-1152354. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content