Complaint Review: Walmart neighborhood market

• Walmart neighborhood market
    6855 N Willow Ave
    FRESNO, California
    USA

Walmart neighborhood market What we don't know will hurt our pocket book! FRESNO California

*Author of original report: Walmart cabbage label

*General Comment: Maybe ...

I notice what a thought was a overcharge on my walmart grocery recipts. I'm sure many people don't check revipts. At times the ink is so light you can't read them. Walmart neighborhood markets on Shaw and Willow list their whole fresh cabbage at .74 cents. No where does it state each or pound. Units price is in ounces. So what is it. Pound or each. I have been asking sales clerks to fix the sign for 4 month now. Last week I ask a manager. She said it was sold by each. Many other clerks have said the same thing. They are WRONG. It sold at .74 cents a pound. Store clerks dont know the cortect price, hows the customer going to know the correct price. They got me twice before I catch on. How bout you ?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2016 07:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/walmart-neighborhood-market/fresno-california-94710/walmart-neighborhood-market-what-we-dont-know-will-hurt-our-pocket-book-fresno-califor-1305931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Walmart cabbage label

AUTHOR: - ()

I am the person who reported the miss labeling of the cabbage. I'd like to report weights and measures had walmart put a pound sign after their .74. Now it reads .74 lb. More then one store was doing this. The label information comes from corporate. Stores were just leaving it that way. It's sad this took so long to get it right. So many people were probably charged 3 times more then they knew. I'm glad it's fixed Shame on you walmart.

#2 General Comment

Maybe ...

AUTHOR: Tyg - (USA)

Maybe YOU should take a moment AND READ!!!! I looked at your pictures and I can CLEARLY see where it shows it by the pound AND by the ounce. So YOU and YOUR inability to read is what has caused this. It would say EACH and NOT display the ounces or pound prices.