Complaint Review: Walmart Pharmacy Home Delivery

• Reported By: New York New York
  • Walmart Pharmacy Home Delivery
    7000 Marina Blvd
    Brisbane, California

Walmart Pharmacy Home Delivery NEVER TRUST YOUR HEALTH TO WALMART PHARMACY Brisbane California

*Consumer Suggestion: So?

Never trust Walmart Home Delivery service with your medication.

This is the second time in three months I haven't received my medication. I refilled the prescription on the automated phone service and sit here without the medication my doctor told me to take every day.

Three times I called customer service. In each instance I was put on hold for long periods of time. When I finally reached people, I was treated with indifference and contempt.

This isn't a t-shirt, it is my health!! Walmart is incompetent and they could care less about me getting the medication I need.

Ac
New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2009 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/walmart-pharmacy-home-delivery/brisbane-california-94005/walmart-pharmacy-home-delivery-never-trust-your-health-to-walmart-pharmacy-brisbane-califo-466846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

So?

AUTHOR: I Am The Law - (U.S.A.)

And filing this report did what to help you?