Complaint Review: WALMART

• WALMART
    105 n. main st.
    bentonville, Arkansas
    USA

WALMART walmart.com walmart screw customers WHAT????????????????????? bentonville Arkansas

WARNING;  something is going on at Walmart.  I think they are going out of business.  So don't buy any big ticket items from them.  Can't get ANY CUSTOMER SERVICE.

I oredered a media streaming player from them, I have been waiting for four days for walmart to process my order.  they have a hold on my card.

I called at least 4 times, emailed at least 5 times to no avail.

On my online account it says I will get item on the 26th of august.  But when you go online to this item it says, 'if you order today you will receive item by 20th of august.

Also, walmart returns broken or incomplete items to their shelves.  I purchased a t-moble broadband jet 2.0 stick from them and it had no sim card in it. Buy the way this t-mobile stick sucks , I returned it myself the other day.

I have gotten may broken or incomplete items lately.

I am ending my relationship with walmart, including the $100 dollars per week plus that I spend on groceries at their store.

I more people would dump walmart, they might do something to correct their problems.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2013 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/walmart/bentonville-arkansas-46774/walmart-walmartcom-walmart-screw-customers-what-bentonville-arkansa-1076421. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content