Complaint Review: walmart

Oklahoma city, Oklahoma
    United States of America

walmart rip off Oklahoma city, Oklahoma

11/18/11.
i went to Walmart on the above date. my total was 142.53.i told the cashier i wanted 50$ of the  balance on my wlamart credit card. then i want to pay rest of the balance with my debit card. no that did not happen, the *IDIOT*cashier put the whole balance on my Walmart credit card. i told her that is not what i wanted to do. so after a small wait some CSM manager comes over and voids the entire transaction. now she has to rering up  every thing in my basket. and even the CSM manager could not understand it was a Walmart credit card she kept trying to run it as a *GIFT CARD* both me and my wife told her it was a CREDIT CARD FROM WALMART finally she got it right.

here is  bad part. the credit card company had taken the 142.53$ but the Original Transaction was Canceled. i asked for a copy of the  receipt she said she could not give it to me. now today is 12/03/12  15 days later no refund of 142.53 back on my card. and only way to dispute a charge is to mail a forum in or fax it. you can not call them. the store manger was no help. he gave me a story about how it takes 7 to 10 days for the charge to reverse payment back to my card.

yea right, they are saying i have to pay the 142.5 back to the credit company. so i paid for my grocery's twice.    REAL CUTE WALMART.I HAD THEM RERING IT UP SO I CAN PAY with my walmart CC and the rest on my debit card.

so walmart made 142.53 for doing nothing. if the  ignorant cashier would have followed my   instructions i wold not be posting this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 04:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/walmart/oklahoma-city-oklahoma-73127/walmart-rip-off-oklahoma-city-oklahoma-977499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content