Complaint Review: WAMU Washington Mutual - Chase

• Updated: Fri, June 19, 2009
  • Reported By: Rockport Texas
  • WAMU Washington Mutual - Chase

Seattle, Washington

WAMU Washington Mutual - Chase WAMU Flood Insurance Fraud - FREE LEGAL PLEADINGS from Texas Case- Let's NAIL THEM! Seattle Washington

I am a former prosecutor - President of my area bar assn, and I was a loyal timely customer of WAMU for 11 years -never paying my mortgage even one day late as it was deducted from my bank account when due.

A few years ago they threatened me that I needed flood insurance and I sent them elevation certificates etc and showed them that even if my house washed away the land was worth several times the value of their loan. The insurance dept was totally disorganized but later after they stopped bothering me - I found Flood Ins for $211 or so per year and got it.

Last year they started all over again and I resent -elevation certs but eventually got the flood insurance for this year and once again I didn't hear any more.

This year I re-financed and at escrow they grabbed $1700 for the past.

I have sent certified mail to their legal giving them fair notice that I plan to sue. I received three different responses - including one saying i owed MORE than $1700 and another saying I was entitled to a refund of $5 and enclosing a check.

They are a mess.

I will give them a follow up call and then file a lawsuit using the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act and general fraud. I am not offering to represent anyone however if I file this I will gladly email anyone a copy of my pleadings free of charge. The average person can then customize this to include their names and even their state's deceptive trade acts. In Texas its in the Business and Commerce Code - it should be online in your state. Your attorney general may also do this for you free of charge. My name is Steve Fischer State Bar # 0704330 fish2026@aol.com

Ocean2026
Rockport, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2009 07:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wamu-washington-mutual-chase/seattle-washington/wamu-washington-mutual-chase-wamu-flood-insurance-fraud-free-legal-pleadings-from-te-462895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content