Report: #1246752

Complaint Review: Wargaming

  • Submitted: Thu, August 06, 2015
  • Updated: Thu, August 06, 2015
  • Reported By: Max — Baltimore Maryland USA
  • Wargaming

    Internet
    USA

Wargaming World of Tanks Wargaming: No Customer Service tickets accepted. Racism, Libel, unfair Moderation, deceptive game. San Francisco, Minsk, Cyprus Internet

*Consumer Comment: Same complaint just different date.

Show customers why they should trust your business over your competitors...

 Wargaming has virtually no customer service at all.  On It's NA server for the America's, they no longer accept customer service tickets for in game violations of things that go wrong.  They stopped taking customer report tickets for player violations for things such as (ex: Physics abuse, blocking your teamates, giving your allied players positions away, Insults, threats in and out of game, or any other in game compliants related to players)

Some of these things include blatant racism, which includes hate speech, anti-semtic hate, national origin, ethnic, cultural, political, religious things of the most extreme nature I have ever seen on in an on-line evironment.

They claim they have an automated system which takes care of this.  Which none of the players in the game have any faith in, and they have made numerous threads on the forum posting community worldoftanks.com (forum)  If you make tickets an try to bring these matter up and try to escalate the ticket, you will have the EULA ticket thrown in your face, and told, "If you don't like it, and for trying ot assert better justice, or pointing out where I system might be wrong, or even pointing out we are not properly enfocing our EULA agreement which states these things should not be taking place"-- You will be immediately told to get an attorney if you don't like it.

Furthermore, when players try to point out in the community what is wrong, they are vicisouly attacked by "Company Shills" on the forum (Wargaming Employees) using Alternate User avatar Names, and Insulted, cyberbullied, slandered, belittled, personally attacked, provoked, and then beaten down upon by a group of clansmen (Player groups) who side with Wargaming in deflecting, and being Wargaming apologist for the Company.

What then transpires, is that you will be Sanctioned, Banned, RO'd, from the forum with warning points assigned, and suspended for trying to speak out.  The thread will be immediately "Locked" and you will be accused, and further victumized continually, as your speech has been removed.  Mind you that all of these things are not suppose to transpire on the Forum, because that too has a User Agreement. (eula)  But the Moderators from Wargaming, are the most unfair, one-sided, vicious, iron-fisted, tyrannical moderators you might imagine.  The justice only swings one way toward siding with wargaming.  Mind you again some of these employees are straight from the Belarus, Minsk office overseas.

They do not even acknowledge they are on American soil, or the the civil right to free speech, and practice harash corporate ownership, of the site, under their rules, running it by rule of an autocractic system as back home.  They and even the shills on the site will tell you upfront, "you have no rights here at all."

Currently, the player population is "down." from where it was 2 years ago.  They have steadily chased away most of their player base.  Policy changes, of doing away with customer service tickets, lack of general customer support, automation processes, billing support problems, game support issues, connection problems, Game Crashes while players try to play the game, without fixes, Nerfs (reduction of tanks specs.), changes in Maps, Game Economy, gouging players with the cost of game prices on tanks, premiun Gold, Premium tanks, Missions requirements, unequal disparity between the various geographic servers (NA, EU, RU etc.)

 

The Lack of player population on the NA server, which has not helped a fraudulent Match Maker system, which utilizes a Questionable Software Patent, that controls the players win/loss% game out come of tank matches.  Many disucssion threads daily point out the issues of Wargamings lack of forthcoming truthfullness on this software on controlliing the outcome of games, allowing too many low skilled players on one side of the match to have to fight against pro-level players, which an obvious out come of a LOSS. sometimes with only a 5-29% chance at best to win at the most.

 

This patent Software, which Wargaming went to court to secure the patent over, is not even verbally mentioned in the EULA agreement the players are forced to agree to if they want to play.  They deflect, and refused to acknowledge anything on this issue.  But, countless threads, on the forum, customers are beaten up, insulted, ridiculed, slandered, Libeled, by anymous paid Wargaming shill accounts for trying to discuss the obvious issue to what is causing these losses.  Coupled with the fact they are using a 25% RNG factor in the game (random numbers generator), which take away the players skill, by causing so-called random events, which are anything, but random.  The same apologist will try to tell you that the rigged Match Maker does what it does with the 15-20 game losing streaks supposedly, as it keeps you at a 50% win rate no matter what the average player does, claiming that it is Random... The rationales they use on the forum are incredible.

And he staff of course back them to the hilt.  It's a real shell game to watch them in action. And even at best an excellent free service the fanboys are providing who help along side.

 

Again, do not spend any money with this game what so ever.  It is designed to remove money from your wallet, and give you grief in return.  All of the money goes overseas to the pockets of Wargaming which are the pockets of bank in Cyprus called Hellenic Bank, who is now even being watched by government regulators.  Remember, Wargaming would not even turn over their own financial records to the Cyprus stock exhange, because of some shady things, and lost their stock trading symbol.  That must tell you something right there if anything.

Is this Ripoff Report About you?
Ripoff Report A business' first line of defense on the Internet.
If your business is willing to make a commitment to customer satisfaction Click here now..

Does your business have a bad reputation? Fix it the right way. Corporate Advocacy Program™

Set the record straight: Arbitration Program

SEO Reputation Management at its best!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2015 06:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wargaming/internet/wargaming-world-of-tanks-wargaming-no-customer-service-tickets-accepted-racism-libel-1246752. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Search for additional reports

If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:

Report & Rebuttal
Respond to this report!
Also a victim?
Repair Your Reputation!

Updates & Rebuttals

REBUTTALS & REPLIES:
0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Comment

Same complaint just different date.

AUTHOR: DVK9 - (USA)

Odd, this complaint is almost a carboon copy of the first one just a year later.

Really sounds like sour grapes for the most part.

We have 99 people in our clan and in the 2+ years I have been in it only 1 person has whined about match making.

Oh match making just forms up the teams. XVM may say you have a 5% chance but XVM isnt WoT. I have won many games when I was the 5% and conversely lost many when we were 90%.

It all boils down to the individual.

If your a poor player (obviously these 2 complaints are just that from poor players) you wont do well.

I am an avg player yet I can keep most of my tanks at or above the 50% mark. MM doesnt stop me.

RNG (random number generator) gives out a number for every shot you take. You might be slightly off from where your aiming or dead on, it is a random number generator for christ sakes.

"Some of these things include blatant racism, which includes hate speech, anti-semtic hate, national origin, ethnic, cultural, political, religious things of the most extreme nature I have ever seen on in an on-line evironment."

Now then what he is talking about is what is called "battle" chat. This is what you see while playing.

Funny thing you can shut it off in settings, you can put the cussing filter on in settings or you can download a mod that will censor what you say and what others say...

I like how they get all their feelings hurt when a 10 year old kid or a 12 yo, 15yo, 20 yo, 30yo ,40 yo, 50yo,or 60yo tells them to pound sand....

 

Just take what they say with a grain of sand.

Most likely they got booted because they killed their own team mates, were caught using anothers profile or selling their profiles. Spamming gold sales gets ya booted for good too.

I put my money on both of these complaints to be from the paragraph above.

 

Oh and DVK9 is my in game nick.

Respond to this report!
Ripoff Report Recommends
ZipBooks Accounting Software

Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.