Complaint Review: Warner Health Care - Avlimil

• Warner Health Care - Avlimil
    10891 Millington Court
    Cincinnati, Ohio

Warner Health Care, Inc. Avlimil trial rip-off! Don't Do It! Cincinnati Ohio

I responded to TV advertisment for Avlmil, and asked for the free 30 day sample. I had to give my credit card number to pay for shipping, and informed telemarkerter for Warner Health Care Inc, that I was NOT interested in joining their study for 70.00 a month.

30 days later, my credit card was billed 70.00 and another box of Avlmil arrived. I called the company and was told to mark the box return to sender and a refund would be forcoming in about 30 days. I send the package back, March 8th.

It is now March 24, the company claims they never recieved the product and would investigate. I have called three more times and keep getting the same story.

The telemarketers get more rude with each phone call and each time there are more excuses and why they cant locate the returned product.

I used one pill from the orginal sample package which I am returning via FEDEX so that I will have a record and Proof of Delivery. They will probably still find an excuse not to return my money. I have informed the MasterCard about this situation but as of now there is nothing they can do.

Chinetta
tobyhanna, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2004 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/warner-health-care-avlimil/cincinnati-ohio-45242/warner-health-care-inc-avlimil-trial-rip-off-dont-do-it-cincinnati-ohio-1033351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content