Complaint Review: WarrantyUSA - Cambridge Risk Management

• Reported By: Temple Hills Maryland
  • WarrantyUSA - Cambridge Risk Management
    www.warrantyusa.com
    Seattle, Washington

WarrantyUSA - Cambridge Risk Management ripoff Sold me a 100,000 mile or year 8/24/2007 warranty for $1200.00 and it was a sham. Seattle Washington

I purchased an extended warranty for my vehicle from Warranty USA, for $1200.00 two years ago. I have not had to use the warranty at all until today. I took my vehicle in for routine service and the dealer informed me that serious maintenance was required. I knew the cost was going to be a large one from what the service manager told me had to be done.

I remembered that I had purchased this warranty and told the manager I wanted to use it. He took the information from the warranty usa card, with account number and contact information on it, and he said he would call me. Shortly after I got home the service manager called and told me the contact number was no good. I told him I would check on it and call him back.

I tried the 800 number directory assistance and they said they did not have a listing for Warranty USA. I immediately got on the internet and I found that I was the victim of a rip-off. I found this site and now I want to know how to bring charges as I was supposed to have coverage until 2007. We have got to do something about stamping out these scams.

Johnny
Temple Hills, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2004 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/warrantyusa-cambridge-risk-management/seattle-washington/warrantyusa-cambridge-risk-management-ripoff-sold-me-a-100000-mile-or-year-8242007-w-87648. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content