Complaint Review: Warrior Trading

Internet
    USA

Warrior Trading (Ross Cameron) Purchase at your won risk!! Newfane, Vermont

*UPDATE Employee: Response

Below is a post regarding my experience.  Please use extreme caution when working with Warrior Trading!

Initially, I found Warrior Trading online.  It seem like a legit company that would like to teach new or experienced traders.  I watched a webinar that shows how he grew a $583.00 account and I was impressed to say the least.  At the end of the webinar he was asking for $4000.00 just to join his program.  I declined but due to me inputting my email, I was getting daily emails about discounts etc.

Finally, I decided to take the plunge and enroll in the beginner course.  I was able to join at a discount of $497.00.  After joining, I was sent another email for Paper traders and this was approximately $250 per quarter.  Currently, I am approximately $750.00 invested and have not learned a thing.  The $497.00 are for the first 4 of his 12 classes.  It is really basic and you will not learn any trading strategies from these classes.  It is more of ground work.

The first class advises what materials you will need to be a successful trader.  This is an additional $1500.00 - 2000.00 expense that is not disclosed until you sign up for the class.  He askes that you have a laptop with Windows 10 Pro 512 SSD (solid state drive), and 16GB, 3 monitors, a monitor stand, Diamond adapters, and a 3.0 USB ports. During this time frame he is asking that you do not trade with money and to give him 30 days.  So I order all the supplies needed.  Now I am invested at approximately $2300.00.

I had an issue with the laptop that I had so I had to send it back to the vendor.  By chance, I happened to look at my active subscriptions and Warrior Trading wants to bill me $197.00 per month for the introductory 4 classes.  They also only give you 30 days for the first 4 classes. I pause this billing since I do not have a laptop to trade with.  Well they allow you to "pause" the subscription but you are unable to make it active again.  Now get this, when you pause their monthly auto billing of $197.00, they remove you from the classes in you library... even though you paid the $497.00 for the first 30 days.

A few days later I get an email advising how do I like Warrior Trading and I advised that it is alright and that they should be more upfront with the cost of the program.  A guy named Travis emails me back and lets me know of the following cost once I trade live:

$175.00/mth for Signature Plan, $125.00/mth for Suretrader, $99.00/mth for Trade Ideas, $149.00/mth for the Warrior Trading chat room, and $99.00/mth for Benzinga Streaming News. Now this is another $647.00 per month that I found out by chance.  Keep in mind I have only paid for the first 4 classes and they will still want another $1000.00-3000.00 to get the remaining 8 classes. Please dont forget the $197 I paused and the $250.00/qtr for the Paper Traders.

Not only have I not learned anything useful but they want almost $1000.00/mth for these services, $4000.00 for their education and $2000.00 for materials.  In essence you are $7000.00 in before you can make a dime because he doesnt want you to trade for 30 days.  It is sad that i had to go through this but I think it is better that I did compared to someone who might make sacrafices to get into this program.  I advised them via email that I cancelled my service.  I am really disappointed since I chose this company over others to trade.  I cut it at a $750 loss but I rather lose $750.00 that $7000.00.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2017 07:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/warrior-trading/internet/warrior-trading-ross-cameron-purchase-at-your-won-risk-newfane-vermont-1381244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Response

AUTHOR: Warrior Trading - (USA)

Like any business, Warrior Trading never likes to see unhappy members. Our goal is to provide each of our students with the best learning experience possible. Hundreds of reviews from our students can be viewed here: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/warriortrading.com

With over 5000 active members in our community, we have not seen any indication that these issues brought up by this student are widespread or are in any way an accurate representation of the typical Warrior Trading experience.

In the case of this student, we can’t help but ask ourselves why this student had a poor experience. It’s important for us to look into these cases to understand if there was a place where we could have intervened to improve his experience with Warrior Trading.

Having reviewed the emails submitted to Warrior Trading by this student, it’s clear that the customer did not fully understand the product purchased. Additionally, they show the customer did not fully comprehend the content delivered in the classes. Typically in these cases, a student will have a much better experience if they reached out to us for support, although when this customer did reach out, he misinterpreted Travis’s response.

For whatever reason, there was a communication issue with this customer where he wasn’t able to understand our emails or our classes. Although I am disappointed to see this, I also understand that Warrior Trading is not for everyone. In this case, I don’t think our classes were the right fit for him.

I would like to address each of the issues brought up by this customer, and in the same order listed.   This will hopefully clear up the complaint both for the customer, and for anyone else who reads this post.

The first issue being about the Price of the Warrior PRO course offered at the end of our webinar. The Warrior Pro Price offered to webinar attendees was $2,497 not $4,000. This is our most comprehensive course and includes all the teachings Warrior Trading offers. The Warrior PRO course is the only course mentioned in the webinar.

We make no guarantees with the Warrior Starter course for good reason. The Warrior Starter Course is designed for people who have no knowledge of the stock market or how it works and is not intended to be a stand-alone path to live trading. It’s called the Warrior Starter because it is the beginning of your education. We actively discourage live trading until you have proven metrics showing profitability. This is for the sake of our customers. Having said that, the choice of when to trade live lies at the sole digression of the trader.

Second, it is stated that the customer would need to buy the simulator separately. This is simply untrue. The simulator is included in the Warrior Starter course at no additional cost. A quick email could have explained how to access the simulator. However, there would be nothing stopping a customer from buying the simulator as a stand-alone product, or subscribing to an additional 3 months of access.

Third, I would now like to shed some light on the recommended Computer setup.  It is simply not true that a student requires a $1500-2000 trading station. In our beginner class, we outline all the equipment used by a pro trader, so a student can decide which items may be required for their trading stations. Most of our students start trading with 1 laptop, and then add additional equipment as needed. We receive no compensation for suggesting computer hardware to you, it’s simply what we feel is in your best interest.

Forth, in the case of the rebill for $197, like most subscriptions, it is made very clear in the terms and conditions upon signing up that your account will rebill after your subscription is over. For good measure (as we do not want dissatisfied customers) a notification is sent via email reminding customers that their account will rebill in 3 days. This is a sufficient time frame to cancel any subscriptions. The $197 subscription is for the cost of continuing to use the chat room and the trading simulator.

Fifth, regarding the cost of the tools mentioned by Travis, as stated on the email conversation, these are some costs associated with trading LIVE with real money (Which is not recommended for students until they have proven themselves as profitable in the simulator). None of the subscriptions mentioned by Travis are required, they are optional, and in fact many of them are included for free as part of the Warrior Starter Course. We encourage students to keep their overhead as low as possible while they are getting started. The only program that is required when trading live is a broker, which is typically free.

In summary, on each of the 5 points mentioned by this student, there was a lack of understanding on his part. Having reviewed our email correspondence, both automated and manually sent, we were very clear on each of the above points. I would be happy to work with this student to help clarify any concerns he continues to have.

We wish him the best in his future trading endeavors.