Complaint Review: watch-football-online.tv

• Reported By: Peabody — Wimberley Texas USA
  • watch-football-online.tv
    Internet
    United States of America

watch-football-online.tv Signed up for service, paid $62.73 but not able to access the program I wanted to watch. Requested refund via email, but no response. Suppose to receive response in 24 hrs. No other way to contact co. Internet

Saturday, Sept. 12th, I wanted to watch a college football game that was not televised on the TV service I use. I decided to watch it via internet. Found the http://watch-football-online.tv website and decided to join. I was unable to preview the service prior to purchasing. I thought I ordered only 1 year, but once I paid, I discovered that this company added a 3000 channel Player for an additional cost. Total cost was $62.73.

After numerous attempts to load and view any football game, I gave up. The program simply kept "buffering" with no results. I also received a protocol error in which I sent an email (ticket) to the tech support. The website stated that a response would be sent within 24 hrs. I never received a response. I found the game on a different website and free of charge.

This company's policy is money-back guarantee if not fully satisfied; however, I'm not able to contact the company other than to submit a "ticket" via email, which I did Sept. 15th. I haven't received a response. Since I didn't receive a response from a previous "ticket" I submitted, I'm not going to receive a response from my last "ticket" requesting a refund.

There is no other way to contact this company other than by submitting a "ticket" via email. No telephone no., no address, no nothing.

All I want is my money back and to prevent this from happening to someone else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2009 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/watch-football-onlinetv/internet/watch-football-onlinetv-signed-up-for-service-paid-6273-but-not-able-to-access-the-pr-495978. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content