Complaint Review: Watch Repair USA

• Reported By: Billie — Gloucester Massachusetts
  • Watch Repair USA

Internet
    USA

Watch Repair USA Adam Carpentieri, owner Ridiculous service - excessive delay - deceptive! Rockville Centre NY

Watch Repair USA had my Michael Kors watch from 5/14/14 until 7/16/14. It took all this time to get a totally inflated, outrageous estimate of $165.00 to replace the strap and glass on a $175.00 watch!

I declined the estimate and was asked to pay $14.67 to get my watch back which I did on 5/30/14. A month later I inquired about my watch and was told it was accidentally being repaired but no charge to me since it was their error.

"That would make up for the unacceptable delay". I waited another 17 days and finally got my watch back - unrepaired, nothing at all was done to it!

Watch Repair USA now refuses to refund me my shipping charge and to provide me with contact info for the company they sent my watch to for the estimate which they blame for the delay.

In an e-mail I was told by the owner of Watch Rpeair USA his experience with the Invicta Company "is that they are a poor excuse for a watch company". Yet he deals with them and now wants me to deal with them directly even though all prior correspondence including shipments and the estimate came from Watch Repair USA.

Terrible service! Do not use them for anything!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2014 08:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/watch-repair-usa/internet/watch-repair-usa-adam-carpentieri-owner-ridiculous-service-excessive-delay-deceptive-1162785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content