Complaint Review: Watchyz

• Watchyz

Internet
    USA

Watchyz mathwatch I ordered two things, 8 months later still not here Internet

On October 7th or 8th 2016, I ordered a gear shift keychain and a turbo whistle keychain for my now husband for his birthday. They said to give it a few weeks. I waited a month in November and I emailed the Watchyz help line. He told me they would reship my items back ath no charge to me and that he was sorry for my wait. I said okay and to give me a estimated time they would be here. I thought okay well maybe I will get them soon.

It is now June 2017 and I still do not have my order. I sent another email to then from my email. I then went to their website and emailed them again with their new email that isnt even posted. In both of my emails to them, I asked that I be reimbursed my money because I never got my order. They also have a different name which its Mathwatch. I will repost if they ever get back to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2017 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/watchyz/internet/watchyz-mathwatch-i-ordered-two-things-8-months-later-still-not-here-internet-1377054. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content