Complaint Review: WATERHOUSE FINANCIAL INC

101 KING ST
    MORRISTON, Ontario
    Canada

WATERHOUSE FINANCIAL INC $4880.00 CHECK SCAM MORRISTON ONTMORRISTON Ontario

I RECEIVED THE LETTER STATING I WAS A WINNER IN A NORTH MEGA SWEEPSTAKES ....BLAH BLAH BLAH....KNOWING FULL WELL IT WAS A SCAM...HOWEVER I DECIDE TO SEE JUST HOW FAR THEY WOULD GO AND TO WHAT EXTENTS AND DEVICES WERE NEEDED TO PULL THIS OFF.....BOB MORRIS PROCEED TO RE ITERATE WHAT THE LETTER ALREAD STATES....ETC...AND STARTED TO EXPLAIN WHAT I NEEDED TO DO....SO I ASKED HIM...."HOW COULD I HAVE WON A LOTTERY I NEVER EVEN ENTERED?" AND A OTHER QUESTIONS....WHICH HE APPARATENTLY DID NOT LIKE AND MUST HAVE FIGURED OUT I KNEW IT WAS A SCAM AND HE GOT ANGRY AND HUNG UP ON ME.....I LAUGHED....HOWEVER IT IS NOT FUNNY AT ALL FOR THOSE WHO DID NOT REALIZE THIS IS A SCAM !!!!!!!!!!

AND I ONLY HOPE PEOPLE WILL READ THESE POSTINGS FOR THEMSELVES IF THERE IS EVEN A DOUBT IN THEIR MINDS ...I CAN ONLY HOPE THIS POSTINGS WILL MAKE THEM REALIZE THEY STAND TO BE TAKEN FOR A LOT OF MONEY...

DON'T BE FOOLED.....REPORT IT.....I HAVE REPORTED THIS TO THE NEWS AGENCY IN THE AREA I LIVE IN SO THAT THEY MIGHT ANOUNCE IT ON THE NEWS ONE NIGHT FOR THOSE WHO WOULDN'T OTHERWISE REALIZE THIS IS A SCAM.

Anne
BOCA RATON, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2007 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/waterhouse-financial-inc/morriston-ontario-nob2c3/waterhouse-financial-inc-488000-check-scam-morriston-ontmorriston-ontario-287160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content