Report: #55146

Complaint Review: Wayne County Friend Of The Court Michigan

  • Submitted: Wed, April 30, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, April 23, 2005
  • Reported By: Romulus Michigan
  • Wayne County Friend Of The Court Michigan
    Griswold Street
    Detroit, Michigan

Wayne County Friend Of The Court Michigan TOOK MY FEDERAL TAX RETURN FOR ARREARS I ALREADY PAID! Detroit Michigan

*Consumer Comment: Funny nothing has changed

*Consumer Suggestion: Federal Tax Refunds

Show customers why they should trust your business over your competitors...

In January I was in arrears according to the Friend of the Court $1800. I paid it. They sent $1600.00 to my ex. What happened to the other money? COURT FEES?

Two months later they intercepted my federal tax return for $1500.00 dollars. I just made a payment for $200.00. They say the received 200.00 but only dispersed $100.00 of it. I have faxed, phoned, sent letters. Still NO response. What is going to happen with my return? My ex hasn't received it.

The Wayne County Friend of the Court is a Joke. It is pathetic.

Romulus, Michigan
Is this Ripoff Report About you?
Ripoff Report A business' first line of defense on the Internet.
If your business is willing to make a commitment to customer satisfaction Click here now..

Does your business have a bad reputation? Fix it the right way. Corporate Advocacy Program™

Set the record straight: Arbitration Program

SEO Reputation Management at its best!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2003 03:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Search for additional reports

If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:

Report & Rebuttal
Respond to this report!
Also a victim?
Repair Your Reputation!

Updates & Rebuttals


#1 Consumer Comment

Funny nothing has changed

AUTHOR: Leah - (U.S.A.)


I see Sean is still dispersing his idiotic wisdom on the victims of the Wayne County Friend of the Court. After fighting with these people for years I have come to the conclusion that it is a losing battle. All you can do that might help your case if hire a lawyer to fight them for you. I have full-custody of my son which was awarded in June of 2004. I finally starting receiving child support in Oct. 2004 and just received a letter stating that they will report my 5000.00 plus arrearage to a credit reporting agency if it isn't paid. What a frigging hoot. Sean can you tell me how on earth I would have a arrearage when I am the payee? Yes I've faxed, mailed, went down in person, contacted the court clerk, order entry dept. and whoever else had the time to listen only to recieve this letter yesterday. Well here I go again. I'll be making a personal appearence to see if anybody is willing to do their job down there this year and get this straightend out. I won't hold my breath.
Respond to this report!

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Federal Tax Refunds

AUTHOR: Sean - (U.S.A.)

It generally takes about 90 days from the time you receive your letter stating that your refund was intercepted.

People always forget about court fees.. They still must be paid.

Once your refund is received by FOC, if the arrearage is $0.00, then the system will automatically return the refund to you. It takes about 14 days once it is received.
Respond to this report!
Ripoff Report Recommends
ZipBooks Accounting Software

Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.