Complaint Review: Wayne Walton

• Wayne Walton
    1900 S. HARBOR CITY BLVD MELBOURNE
    HARBOR CITY, Florida
    USA

Wayne Walton All this while, I have been receiving phone calls from a particular company, urging me to buy a certain product.

All this while, I have been receiving phone calls from a particular company, urging me to buy a certain product. Now even though I am not the least bit interested, it surprises me as I happen to be listed with the not call list with the government. I am not supposed to be receiving any such sales calls, and that too at the middle of the night. Most of them end up asking a ton of questions, which is not at all conducive for a person sleeping. It is under a lot of stress that I have been able to remain polite with them, but I think I would not be able to remain this calm for a certain period.

Wayne Walton

is one of the owners.

Ron Harris

Like most of the agencies, I have been able to complain to the consumer affairs board, but I doubt that there is going to be any sort of work that can be done by them. If you go through the different complaints plastered all over the website, you find that the company has been disturbing not only me, but a lot of people in this country, and my neighborhood as well. Hence I tend to take legal action against the ways in which they have been able to harass me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2013 05:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wayne-walton/harbor-city-florida-32901/wayne-walton-all-this-while-i-have-been-receiving-phone-calls-from-a-particular-company-1055160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content