Complaint Review: WC Value Plus-V

3430 Lakeside Lane,
    Cumming, Georgia

WC Value Plus-V Unauthorized charge of $16.95... BEWARE! Cumming Georgia

*Author of original report: UPDATE

I did a reverse search on the following phone number: 770-781-5595 and found that it is in the name of Richard P. Eastman @ 3430 Lakeside Lane, Cumming, GA

Has anyone discovered any additional information? I would be interested in a class action lawsuit against this fraudulent company.

Marie
Georgetown, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2008 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wc-value-plus-v/cumming-georgia/wc-value-plus-v-unauthorized-charge-of-1695-beware-cumming-georgia-355916. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

UPDATE

AUTHOR: Marie - (U.S.A.)

BEWARE of WC Value Plus-V making unauthorized charges to your debit and/or credit cards. I recently found that this "company" has been making unauthorized monthly charges of $16.95 to my debit card on an account I rarely use except to make an occassional online purchase. I called the toll-free number listed on the charge detail (800-475-1942) and was told by a "customer service rep" that I must have agreed to this service while making another online purchase. I know that I HAVE NOT! This Rep also told me that WC Value Plus-V is a company that provides "discounts for services...like travel and more." She also said that I would receive an email confirmation of the cancellation but that has not happened and I would be surprised to see anything from them.

Marie