Complaint Review: We Rent For You, LLC

• Reported By: K Renter — Glen Burnie Maryland USA
  • We Rent For You, LLC

Irvine, California
    USA

We Rent For You, LLC Nationwide Cosigning Service Scammed me out of $1500 for Cosigning Services Irvine California

*Consumer Comment: Wendy Miles is now Julia Daniels=SCAM!

*Consumer Comment: Glad that I read this...

This is a scam.   I filled out an applicatin Wendy Miles their "leasing specialist" called me back and explained how the program works. I bought it hook, line, and sinker. my next communication was with Karen White "Assistant to Stephen Chow"... I completed an application, sent the supporting documentation.

WRFU sent me a lease like "agreement", I signed it via docusign and paid my $1517.00.  they supposedly started the process and contacted my preferred apartment community to lease the apartment for me.  this is where the real BS begins.  they supposedly contacted the apartment community and all of a sudden the leasing agent where I wanted to move was difficult to work with and they could not confirm availability.  they said I should pick another location.  I said I wanted to stick with the community i selected.  they emailed me back saying that they would not cosign for me there.

WRFU sent me another community that would also work within my timeframe. I okayed the new apartment complex... then nothing...radio silence.

Now they do not respond to emails and phone calls.  if you try to call the "receptionist" tries the extensions and no one is at their desk and they will take a message.  you cant get in touch with them via phone or email.

WRFU does not deliver on they promised service.  Save your money and find another way.

it has been a week since my last communication with these people and they have ignored all my attempts to reach them.

Lastly, Beware their website says that they have an A+ Rating with the BBB- this is a lie (I also left feed back with the Better Business Bureau regarding this "company").  I also filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission.  i know that I am not getting my money back but a warning to you.  Don't do it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2015 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/we-rent-for-you-llc/irvine-california/we-rent-for-you-llc-nationwide-cosigning-service-scammed-me-out-of-1500-for-cosigning-s-1249568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Wendy Miles is now Julia Daniels=SCAM!

AUTHOR: Melinda - (USA)

This"company" and "employee" stole 2296.00 from me! I have contacted around 50 law agencies and fraud sites around the country to work on this scam, not just for me, but for honest, hard-working people! Wendy Miles is aka Julia Daniels, Randi Natashi, and Randi Dorante. We Rent For You (and any versions of that name) is now American Cosigners. Other afiliated companies are Equity Risk Services, Commercial Services Corporation, Trust Alliance Apartment Cosigners, Multi-Family Cosigners, (and a possible medical equipment company and possible hair company.) She's reused the same names of "employees" over the years. You'll see Kim, John, Nguyen, Wendy a lot. Her staff always seems to have a Caucasian name, an Asian name, and Persian or Hispanic name. There's also a Lisa Rossi aka Summer Rain Rossi, Summer Rossi that I managed to reach. I even got her to say she knew one of her aliases....huge red flag! The phone situation is still the same. Call 866-311-2130 and you get a menu of 6 options and NOBODY ever picks up. They only call back. And the only one who calls back is....Julia!!! Now I am blocked from the 866 toll free number. If I call on another phone, I get right in. So, if anyone has any information on this situation, please contact the proper authorities! Melinda, Richland

Glad that I read this...

AUTHOR: Sandra - (USA)

I did not pay any fees yet , but already got ghetto emails and nasty comments from staff. I was told that people with my little salary of $4000 per month tend to be evicted within a few months anyway, so my questioning their professionalism will not be tolerated for that reason. I had to mention to one rep that she needs to work on the way she communicates and this started a whirlwind of back and forth emails....Not one time did I swear. I simply told her that her attitude was nasty and she needs to work on the way she communicates. Obviously I pressed an insecure button. She eventually told me to find business elsewhere. I have better business judgement than to blame the company as a whole. Sometimes upper management has no idea as to what is going on from the people hiding behind these emails and phones. Who's to say that their names are even legit.? From readingonline, the company seems to have a good rep. That's why I inquired.