Complaint Review: Wealth Partners Publishing

• Reported By: disgruntled — Hadensville Virginia USA
  • Wealth Partners Publishing

Internet
    USA

Wealth Partners Publishing Partners in Profit Paid the $195 dollar entrance fee then bought the 1,000 mailing package for $1177. Guaranteed 2 percent return. This was in May 2016. Called numerous times as the months passed. Chicago but could have moved to Atlanta Internet

They said another mailing would be sent out since my return was zero. Then in October I got an email that the company was changing it's ROI program and I would be getting $750 a month return. Got nothing. An email went out in November saying company was having issues and would get back to us in January. They asked for emails asking for a refund saying Partners in Profit was no more. I sent an email saying I was owed a refund amounting to $1300. They resonded that there was no way that amount was correct. I sent another email with a copy of cancelled check for $1177 on March 1, 2017. Hearded nothing. Sent an email on March 18, 2017 asking where are we at on the refunds, with no response. In two months I would have been battleing with this company for more than a year. Horrible.

I have been battling Wealth Partners Publishing for almost a year trying to get a refund to a program I invested in that was a scam. The program, called Partners in Profits, cost a $195 entrance fee where your return would be $100 for ever $195 spent. I bought the 1,000 mailer package for $1,177. PinP was suppose to send the mailers out and I was guaranteed a 2% response. I started May, 2016 and by August 2016 I had not received one repsponse. I contacted the company and told them of my concern, that I wanted a refund. They said they would send a second mailer out. I contacted them again in September 2016 and was told a new program was starting at that I would be receiving $750 a month from a sort of MLM setup. By November, an email went out from PinP saying they were stopping the program due to issues and would refund all monies to investors. In January,2017 I received an email saying PinP wasn't starting up again and that refunds would be issued. I sent an email asking for a refund of $1300. I was sent an email back saying that amount was incorrect, way to high. on March 1, 2017 I sent a copy of the cancelled check. I heard nothing. On March 18, 2017 I sent an email to info@wealth-wise.net   asking for an update. Nothing.

The original address was WealthPartners Publishing, 1136 S. Delano CT W, Suite B201, Chicago, IL 60605. I did receive a refund of $95 dollars from a charge they made on my credit card. I believe there's also an office in Atlanta.  I have been scammed and I'm very upset. I read a lot of complaints regarding this company on the net, after the fact.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2017 08:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wealth-partners-publishing/internet/wealth-partners-publishing-partners-in-profit-paid-the-195-dollar-entrance-fee-then-boug-1365643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content