Complaint Review: Wealthy Affiliate

• Wealthy Affiliate

Internet
    USA

Wealthy Affiliate My blog was deleted without notification Internet

On February 20 wealthyaffiliate.com deleted my free starter blog without any notification, or warning. When I went to my blog the siterubix server said "you are seeing this page because the webspace for this domain has not ben set up on this server." Seven Months of work gone just like that with no way to retreive the content.

They said that I could keep the free starter blog permantley--They were clearly lying about this! It appears that they unofficially delete free starter blogs from their server after a certain period of time, especially when you don't upgrade to premium and pay $50.00 a month. That is bullshit! I quickly realized that Kyle and Carson are nothing, but a bunch of con artist.

They are making money off of wannabe affiliate marketers, who are most likely not going to make any money doing affiliate marketing. In other words, affiliate marketing is a waste of time! I did this for seven months and didn't earn anything doing it. Of course there are people (a small majority), who got lucky and are earning a living wage doing this.

However, you will most likely not earn a living wage, or any money at all doing this beacause affiliate marketing is no longer a relevant profession. It's no longer a relevant profession beacause there are way too many people, who have Addblock Plus. Most of the visitors that come to your blog are not going to see your affiliate links. I'm glad that I didn't upgrade to their premium features, and let them take advantage of me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2016 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wealthy-affiliate/internet/wealthy-affiliate-my-blog-was-deleted-without-notification-internet-1289698. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content