Complaint Review: wealthy affiliate

• wealthy affiliate

Internet
    USA

wealthy affiliate Scam Yes We Know it is. Internet

Well apparently I have fallen for the get two web pages free and then premium membership for the 19.00 ploy. And I know now of two people who have tried canceling thier membership to this so called wealth promoting business.

I spoke with one last night who told me that when he goes to cancel his membership it just keeps sending him back to his home page there. I simply gave him the best advice. Call his financial instituion and have them blocked if they try the auto bill bull crap.

Yeah it looks all nice and cozy with W/A with all these poeple joining all the time. But the key thing to remember is this Folks. KYLE & CARSON are both computer network experts. They can build code that will generate all those nice pictures we see on google. And they can also develop fake user profiles too.  THINK about it how many people have you seen in one day alone that join who are from some foriegn country  I counted 10 a day folks wherew is this leading?

I will tell you where it is leading for them with me. A report to my financial institution too. Along with a nice fat blog on one of those free pages they offered me. With a link to this site on scams.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2017 04:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wealthy-affiliate/internet/wealthy-affiliate-scam-yes-we-know-it-is-internet-1356075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content