Complaint Review: Wealthy Affiliate

14-848 Hockley Ave
    Victoria, British Columbia
    Canada

Wealthy Affiliate Carson Kyle Cancelled my membership Victoria British Columbia

I asked WA not to renew my membership that was coming up on Nov. 29th. Instead they cancelled my membership on Nov.26 not allowing me to transfer my website. When I asked them why they cancelled my membership primaturely they replied that I can renew my subscription to get access. I still had 3 days left before my membership expired. These people are very unethical in the way they run their business. I  would stay away from WA.

They have an annual retreat rewarding the member, who as an affiliate, is able to sign up a minimum of 100 mew members on a annual basis. With thousands of members they are only able to fill a large boardroom with qualifying members. Their success record is dismal to say the least.

Their reviews are another unethical practice that WA has become very good at exploiting. They knock SBI,MLM and anyone that will help the affiliatemake a sale. If you are looking to build a business on the internet it will not happen with WA.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2017 09:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wealthy-affiliate/victoria-british-columbia-v9b-2v6/wealthy-affiliate-carsonkyle-cancelled-my-membership-victoria-british-columbia-1414874. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content