Complaint Review: Wealthy Affiliates

• Reported By: Patricia — Pikeville Tennessee United States
  • Wealthy Affiliates

Internet
    USA

Wealthy Affiliates. They take your money and give you no help when you reach a roadblock in your progress. Internet

After much research and assurances online, I decided to give Wealthy Affiliates a try.  I'm disabled as was looking for a way to make money from home on my computer.  I was assured all the way through the trial membership that I would have complete back-up when I needed help.

The training started out fine, but when I actually purchased a real website from them, their program just stopped working for me.  I tried several times and in various ways to contact Kyle, but received no answer to any of my questions.  There were several others who I also tried to ask for help.  They only replies I get are pre-set messages to congratulate me for joining.

I also noticed that when I tried to join any conversation for help on any topic, my comments seemed to disappear after I posted them.  I thought that was odd, since there were so many people commenting and helping each other.  I guess that was all bogus, too.

I went so far through the training and went to move my site to the paid site and nothing happened.  It just comes up with a message that it will take a few minutes to move my site and I will get an email when it actually takes place.  It's been over 2 weeks and it still hasn't happened.

If Wealthy Affiliates isn't a scam, well it sure seems like it to me.  I just want to warn other unsuspecting people to avoid them.  There will be no website, you cannot make very much money from being an affiliate of any company.  Their claims make no sense at all.  If the companies they talk about pay out so much money, then how would the companies, themselves, make any profits.  For example, one person claims to be an Amazon affiliate.  All a visitor to his website has to do is click on a link he has posted on his site.  Even if they don't buy anything, Amazon is now paying him $200 per month.  That's insane.

If it's too good to be true, then it is.  Beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2017 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wealthy-affiliates/internet/wealthy-affiliates-they-take-your-money-and-give-you-no-help-when-you-reach-a-roadblock-1404599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content