October 19th I signed a contract to furnish me two completed WebSites with Blogs and Domain Names plus complete training in developing these two sites and assist me in placing both Amazon & Google ads on my sites and drive customers to their sites for which was anticipated to create sales from which I was to receive commissions.
I have Better Business Bureau reports dated at the time I signed on and a current report. You will see at the time of enlisting the company had a A- report and now two months later it has dropped to a F rating. If the last rating had been in place at the time, I would not have signed on.
The two sites are up at a very minimal cost (probably less than $100) but they have completely failed to give me the training needed to get them in shape for operating. There are no ads for either Google or Amazon as promised. In the last two months, three different members of their staff have attempted to make appointments with me but none of them have kept their appointments.
On at least two occasions and perhaps more, I have spoken to the Manager, Jesse Dillon who assured me that all would be taken care of but it never happened!
I just now received a phone call from another Manager Mike who tried to tell me that the promised ads were now on my site. I just now brought up my sites and there are no ads for either Amazon or Google on either site. He claims they have called me a number of times but that I did not answer the phone. This is not true, I am sitting by my phone in my office every day for 8 to 10 hours and I answer all my screened calls that announce who they are. Again, I want say that I am very anxious to get my business up and running and have no reason to not answer my business calls. Appointments have been made and I waited each time all day for their call but I never received any contact regarding the appointments.
In view of the fact that their BBB rating has dropped dramatically and they have failed to keep their appointments, I dont feel comfortable in continuing. I therefore wish to file a Dispute to cancel my contract and request my deposit of $698.00 be returned.