Complaint Review: Web Wise Media
They basically promise you guaranteed SEO ranking results for the Keywords that you submit to them. After collecting data and feedback from across the entire web from many people it seems that they do similar things to all their victims. here is basically how it goes.
1) Intiate a contact with keywords listed.
2) Tell you that they will upload keywords to your website.
3) Then claim that your FTP password does not work after approx 3 months of paying 1,000 to 1500 per month of setup fees.
4) They then buy themselves more time to keep charging you and charging you. It takes an average of 6 months for the customer to get WISE to whats going on and that no keyword rankings are moving up in any way.
5) After they fail at perfiorming as per their gaurantee, most people either do a charge back on their credit card or stop paying.
6) Webwise then posts collection letters and or sues the client with their in HOUSE
lawyer. Several of these stories have been documented.
In 2009 and now 2010 ,They have been HUGELY increasing their fraud at an alarming rate that they have already been reported to BBB and attorney generals office in CA. They are under a pending investigation. What they failed to realize is that people are starting to band together across the USA and are forming a large body of people that will likely form a partial. If you or anyone that you has been scammed by webwise media please do the following below:
1)Email the attorney general office in CA. It will make a difference. He can easily be found at http://ag.ca.gov
2) submit complaint with BBB. Do this by submitting a formal complaint.
3) do a search on google for "webwise media scam" and log in all complaints on every consumer website u can find.
To Justice and fair business trade!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2010 03:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/web-wise-media/woodland-hills-california-91364/web-wise-media-web-wise-media-webwise-media-scamming-scores-of-people-across-the-usa-wood-549188. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here: