Complaint Review: Weeklyplus

• Reported By: Mike — Littleton Colorado
  • Weeklyplus

Denver, Colorado
    USA

Weeklyplus Product not delivered - customer service appears to be non-existent in this case Denver Colorado

*Author of original report: Still no contact

I ordered a product (Hot Botties Microwavable Slippers) from Weeklyplus on September 5, 2013.  The ad advertised a 2-3 week time frame for delivery of the order.  As of October 16,2013 I had not received the product and I sent an inquiry to their customer service department which has chosen not to respond to me.  On October 22, 2013 I sent a followup email to the service department and they still have not responded.  When I try to access "my account" page with them I get a message saying the page is not available.  Do not deal with this company as I have found their service department to be non-responsive and you may not receive your product. You can find much better companies offering deals.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2013 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/weeklyplus/denver-colorado-80127/weeklyplus-product-not-delivered-customer-service-appears-to-be-non-existent-in-this-c-1095092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Still no contact

AUTHOR: MikeR - ()

Here it is November 25,2013 and there is still no response from the company.  I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and they have been unable to get a response from the company.  They recently informed me that they were sending a second letter to the company asking for a response.   If you like to throw your money away and never see it or the product you ordered this is a great company to deal with.  Save yourself the aggravation.