Complaint Review:

• Reported By:Shakopee Minnesota
Advanced Wellness Research
advancedwellnessresearch.com Internet U.S.A.

Advanced Wellness Research ACAI Berry Free Trial Warning Internet

I thought I signed up for a free sample on the internet. After I received another bottle and a charge of $83 on my back statemennt I called Advanced Wellness Research and talked to someone and told them I did not want the product and I was sending it back in the US mail, which I did immediately. The "customerr service" person I spoke to told me I failed to read the small print on your free sample advertisement and that is why I received the product. Basically she told me it was my fault for being so stupid. That where this only story begins. I continued to receive shipments of the product and charges on my bank statement. Totalling $241.00. When I called the company told me they could not bring me up on there computer systems for various reasons such as 1)they couldnt find any record of me 2) they were in the middle up upgrading the ACAI Berry computer system, 3) computer systems were just down. I started an email dialogue with their customer service department. I kept being asked for my order confirmation number, I said I dont have one I never ordered the product. Finally my last response from their customer service was "We apologize for any inconvenience caused. However you had send the package back to us but we are sorry to inform you that our company wont accept the package without the RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number." This is after 6 emails! They are totally jerking me around in circles. They have never answere my questions about "where is my cancellation in your system" "why did you continue to keep charging me?" "where is my refund?" Basically I am to the point where I just cancelled my debit card with my bank and i am going to fill out a dispute form with the bank. I cancelled my bank card because whose to say this company wouldnt continue to charge me for the product.

Quinnell
Shakopee, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2009 07:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/weightloss-programs-advanced-wellness-re-advanced-wellness-research-aca-472872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanced Wellness Research