Complaint Review: Weisburger Insurance Brokerage

• Weisburger Insurance Brokerage
    500 Mamaroneck Avenue - Suite 407
    Nationwide
    USA

Weisburger Insurance Brokerage A Division of Program Brokerage Corporation Overpaid Insurance Premiums Never Returned Mount Pleasant, South Carolina Nationwide

*Author of original report: Thanks For You Assistance

For several years, I used Weisburger's agent in Mount Pleasant South Carolina to handle my company's General Liability and Workman's Compensation insurance coverage. Every year, I complained to the agent because he would wait until the day before the coverage expired and then email me a quote - with no time for me to shop the premium. Every year the premiums kept going up!

Between the period of June 2015 and June 2016 I overpaid $12,010 in General Liability premiums.

The company has since performed one phone audit and two in-person audits, I guess trying to keep my money! They have verified that my sales were lower than the agent estimated and I am due a refund. All three audits came out the same way. The numbers are the numbers.

On January 27th, I called Weisburger's home office and spoke to some lady named Dolores. I have an email from her that promised to get back with me in a few days. That was 6 months ago.

On May 3, 2017, the company mailed me a STATEMENT showing the $12,010 credit. - But still no refund. They have used my money for a year!

I feel confident that this company is untrustworth in my opinon and I would highly recommend that you check them out before you purchase insurance from them.

I guess they were right when they said, "Insurance companies get rich charging premiums and denying claims."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2017 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/weisburger-insurance-brokerage/nationwide/weisburger-insurance-brokerage-a-division-of-program-brokerage-corporation-overpaid-insur-1378594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Thanks For You Assistance

AUTHOR: - ()

Two days after I posted my experience on Ripoffreport.com I received a refund check from the company in the amount of $12,010. Hopefully, the check clears the bank.