Complaint Review: Wellness cbd

• Reported By: Nickole — Rio Rancho New Mexico USA
  • Wellness cbd

Internet
    USA

Wellness cbd Simply healthiest I ordered what they said was a free sample of wellness CBD gummy's which I would only pay the shipping of five dollars and some change. I was then charged $77.21 on my account. They left an 866 number that is not even valid so there's no way of contacting them! Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**

I ordered a free sample of CBD gummy's and they indicated all you would pay is the $5.95 for shipping. I was then charged $77.21 to my bank account. The number that was on the charge is an invalid number and there was no way of contacting them! My bank filed a dispute but there was no way to get a hold of somebody to dispute the charge!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2017 07:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wellness-cbd/internet/wellness-cbd-simply-healthiest-i-ordered-what-they-said-was-a-free-sample-of-wellness-cbd-1397938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content