Complaint Review: Wellness MD, Aka Wellness Watchers MD

Princeton, New Jersey
    United States of America

Wellness MD, Wellness Watchers MD REBATE FRAUD Princeton, New Jersey

*UPDATE Employee: We Aren't Wellness Watchers MD

In April 2009, I ordered a tooth whitening product online that was offerred with a $50 rebate for trying Wellness Watchers MD.  I got the product, tried the website, cancelled before the free trail was up and applied for my rebate.  That was FIVE MONTHS ago.  I have called the company no less than 5-6 times.  Every time they have an excuse or now answers.  Supposedly my check "got lost in the mail"...(yeah and your dog ate your homework too)...so they had to stop payment ont he check and wait FOUR WEEKS TO ISSUE A NEW CHECK-WHICH OF COURSE NEVER CAME!...three calls later and now they want another 24-48 hours to check on the status.  These con artists think that I'm just going to give up but I'm not.  I'm filing a complaint with the state attorney general and the Internet Crime Complaint Center which is run by the FBI.  They would be smarter just to pay me the $50 but they are a fraud so they won't.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2009 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wellness-md-aka-wellness-watchers-md/princeton-new-jersey-/wellness-md-wellness-watchers-md-rebate-fraud-princeton-new-jersey-498281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

We Aren't Wellness Watchers MD

AUTHOR: Cheri - (United States of America)

Please be awarer that www.wellnessmd is in no way affiliated with Wellness Watchers MD.  We are a website for a medical doctor in Monterey, CA.  I get many phone calls from people who think we are the company they are trying to get a refund from, but I can't help them, other than to give them info on how to  contact the company that is charging them, or suggest they contact their financial institution to find a way to stop the charges.  Wellness Watchers MD has threatened us with a lawsuit if we tell people they are a fraudulent company, so I can't do that.  I am hoping that there will be some way to repair our reputation.

Cheri Gayman