Complaint Review: Wells Fargo Bank

• Wells Fargo Bank
    420 Montgomery Street San Francisco, CA 94104
    Internet
    United States of America

Wells Fargo Bank Wells Fargo Auto loans division ripped off with their gap insurance Internet

I had my car totaled in 2006. I had my GAP insurance through them. When my car got totaled, Wells Fargo tried to continue to have me make my car payments. Gap insurance is suppose to pay off any remaining balance after the insurance pays their payment.
ai just found out that in 2008 Wells Fargo charged off the car loan as charged off. This is fraud. They were paid by the insurance and the remaining balance was their responsibilty through the GAP insurance.
Why does anyone continue to business with such a fraud company.

My new wife's husband in 2010 was dying of cancel in the hospital. During this time my now wife begged Wells Fargo for a short period of time to make a payment under the circumstances. Wells Fargo repossessed the car will her  husband was dying. Left her stranded with no car as he died. What a way to treat a customer, stuck and stranded with no car. They are so COLD.

Lets BOYCOTT Wells Fargo !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2013 02:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wells-fargo-bank/internet/wells-fargo-bank-wells-fargo-auto-loans-division-ripped-off-with-their-gap-insurance-inter-1021893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content