Complaint Review:

20829 72nd ave s #600 Kent, Washington USA
  • Phone: 253-398-3804
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

Wells Fargo Dealer Services AKA Seattle branch breach of security----customer and employee information jeopardized Kent Washington

*Consumer Comment: WF Gave Away Our Info Too

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I am an ex employee of this office and I feel I was terminated due to "knowing too much".  Here is the bottom line----for about a 2 year period---give or take a month or so---one of the supervisors there, was bringing her adult daughter into the office on a regular basis----This is a secured office and although our children or grandchildren were allowed to enter with us and be introduced around the office briefly, they werent allows to stay for long periods of time.  This supervisor brought her daughter in and the girl stayed for several hours at a time,  sometime 4-5 hours on late nights.  She sat at her moms desk---wandered around the office talking to collectors,  used her moms business phone at her desk etc etc.  Although this may sound like just a poor judgement move on the supervisor and the people who allowed this---aka Gary Holley, other supervisors and the branch manager, it didnt feel so harmless to me and a few others---You see, the daughter who was there and who spent hours amoungst the security of our office, HAS A CRIMINAL RECORD FOR IDENTITY THEFT AND DRUGS !!!!  This office as all the Dealer Service offices is attached to the WELLS FARGO name and reputation.  Recently I have seen a TV commercial stating that WELLS FARGO works around the clock to protect your personal information and I have to strongly call BS !!!!  I have to wonder how many people out there with loans through this office have had identify theft against them and NO IDEA how this could of happened ??  Who would think that their finance company would be allowing this behavior ??   So many things in that office that are wrong and illegal.  Would love for people to hear the truth and see what kind of company they are dealing with.  I worked here for almost 12 years and have experienced the painful truth that they will do anything to cover their tracks and try to keep the truth from being known.  I went from my supervisors to the department managers to the branch managers---to the Human Resource Dept and was terminated for a much smaller violation shortly after.         There is also the truth about the account that I was terminated for---they claim I pulled a  social security search on a 3rd party---NOT a credit bureau---just a search looking for an address on the daughter of the customer.  Funny thing about this account that I was terminated for----It was BOUGHT---FUNDED and WORKED all the way through under an incorrect ss # !!!  What does that mean to anyone outside of the office ??  It means that this company used and affected someone elses credit and life by allowing all this under the WRONG persons social security---and when this was brought to their attention---they stopped communicating with me !!  What are they hiding ??

There is so much you learn from working someplace for almost 12 years and I am willing to talk about it all !!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wells-fargo-dealer-services/kent-washington-98032/wells-fargo-dealer-services-aka-seattle-branch-breach-of-security-customer-and-employe-1062506. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wells Fargo Dealer Services

WF Gave Away Our Info Too

AUTHOR: SS - (USA)

Hello,  I would love to be able to speak with the individual who submitted the report I am responding to.  Please feel free to obtain my email address and write to me.

Wells Fargo Dealer Services provided wrong loan payoff info, corrected their mistake, falsely reported us late to the credit bureaus when their "two week" fix took months, corrected their credit report mistake - which took 60 days to correct and then after all paperwork was corrected, signed and filed, sent a letter by snail mail that they had given all our information to include original documents and original vehicle title to a stranger.

We contacted them and asked for id theft, they said no and hung up on us.  We filed the first complaint, it took months to investigate and they closed the investigation without doing a thing.  Second complaint filed, the CSR add false defamatory information to our file that we were trying to extort money from them and closed the complaint.  Complaint three filed and we are still in this nightmare over a year later and reporting it to the Department of Justice.  They have approached us several times trying to settle and then end up submarining themselves because they have no follow through.

WF honestly believes everyone is as ignorant as they are.  Phone hang-ups, rerouting call, strong arm tactics, delays.  So far we have breach of contract, privacy act violations, civil rights violations, human rights violations, falsely reporting negative information to credit bureaus, mail fraud, wire fraud, ethics vioations, company policy violations, discrimination.

We inquired about voluntary surrender on our vehicle, not because we couldn't pay it, but because we no longer wanted to be in business with them.  We were told by the collections manager at the Brookfield, Wisconsin location that they refused to have our vehicle repossessed even if we never paid another penny on it.  We could not believe that other people have had their vehicles repossessed a day after they are late; we have never missed a payment or been late; yet he stated that WFDS could alter their policies at any time.

They eventually stated they had never sent our information to anyone else, they cannot explain the three month gap it took to correct their mistake, the DMV states they are incorrect and the DMV's records we received does not support WFDS explanation.  Wait for it...............They sent me someone else's personal, private information that contains everything, even the person's signature and all their vehicle information.  What is going on over there????

We will pursue this till the ends of the earth in order to determine what rights of our have been violated.  We know they don't want us in the courtroom, probably the main reason they will never repossess our vehicle, if we were to stop paying, as in Wisconsin, we are allowed a legal hearing prior to the repossession.  I walk into a courtroom and the paperwork I have walks with me.

Do not do business with these people.  Not a single one follows the company policy, ethics policy, privacy policy, human rights policy, compromised data policy, etc.  Save yourself time, energy, headaches and a lifetime of worrying that they gave someone else all your informaiton and you can no longer rest.

S