Complaint Review: Wells fargo mortgage

• Submitted: Tue, October 02, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 02, 2012
  • Reported By: Drwalter — bonsall California U.S.A.
  • Wells fargo mortgage

St louis, Missouri
    United States of America

Wells fargo mortgage Dwalter Loan modification dept St louis, Missouri

If you are having problems with Wells Fargo Mortgage then call the OCC in your state, they will open a file I did this and they are actuallt taking care of my lates.
Also dont count on Wells Fargo to modify your loan, 11 months and we made enough when we took out the loan we can afford it now. Then the second try we are only allowed one loan mod per loan.
Third thing never pay for a loan mod, if your lender is not Wells Fargo, then they are servicing your Mortgage backed securities loan, and they dont have to abide by any Federal programs, Why Wells fargo would service these horrible loans I will never understand, it gives them a horrible name.
I have talked to a lawyer who wants 5000.00 and will take 12 to 24 months to settle my case, with no payments, who is gonna fall for this one, also someone said why pay 5000.00, we can do it for 2500.00, they say they are ligit. Haha so scarY dont know where to go one month behind, soon to be 2 where can I go??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2012 08:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wells-fargo-mortgage/st-louis-missouri-/wells-fargo-mortgage-dwalter-loan-modification-dept-st-louis-missouri-950009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content