Complaint Review: Wells Fargo

• Wells Fargo

Internet
    United States of America

Wells Fargo Wells Fargo Refinance Incompetence Internet

I have been working with WF for 5 months to refinance one of my mortgages, which it owns. I have worked with 3 processors - none of which have been able to provide quality customer service and actually carry out their responsibilities to process my application. If I hadn't already paid for the appraisal, I would walk away.

I even emailed the President and CEO, which triggered the involvement of yet another representative. But it's been three weeks since that happened and I'm not any closer to closing.

I have no idea how WF's refinance business can be profitable.

If you are in any way considering refinancing with WF, I hope my  message and that of others convinces you to work with another institution.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2013 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wells-fargo/internet/wells-fargo-wells-fargo-refinance-incompetence-internet-992253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content