Complaint Review: Wells fargo

• Reported By: sine40 — woodland hills California USA
  • Wells fargo

Internet
    United States of America

Wells fargo Wellsfargo home loan, Wells Fargo Financial Wells Fargo Stole our Home Internet

Wells Fargo Stole Our Home

I was negotiating with WF Financial for close to 2 years, I paid the negotiated temporary payments according to the plans agreed with Wells Fargo well before the due dates, I have pages of documented log entries of contacts with WF representatives for requests for new financials and updates and kept checking back and was told your loan modification application is being reviewed and later Loss Mitigation informed us that the Foreclosure department sold our home at an auction, I found out about the sale after the auction, I was not informed at any time they were auctioning the house I was living in with my wife and kids for almost 9 years and at no time was given any information they were auctioning the house or even any notice of their intent, as a matter fact I spoke with a Wells Fargo agent 4 days before the auction and the agent did not tell me about the sale, and I thought the negotiations were successful and the loan modification was almost done, since they had approved my second mortgage for modification! This should not be happening since I was negotiating in good faith with WF and having paid all the payments they had asked for and every piece of information and financial documents WF requested for was sent to them, they kept asking for duplicates and paychecks and paystubs over and over again, I filled out all requested financial documents.

But apparently this was only a tactic and their aim was never to honor their agreements. The executive office representative or "specialist" told us they will check but never informed me of their findings, kept telling me they will get back to us next business day. Wells Fargo stole my home and sold it to another company who will flip it and make money on it; I lost my house that I owned for almost 9 years and worked very hard to keep it up and remodeled it with care. I know I am not the only one who has lost a home because of WF they seem to be doing this to others, I am hoping to spread the word so others don't fall for WF scams, so we'll see how that goes, but we are afraid for the next family that is told "don't worry your application is being reviewed" and ends up, losing their home too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2011 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wells-fargo/internet/wells-fargo-wellsfargo-home-loan-wells-fargo-financial-wells-fargo-stole-our-home-intern-740224. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content