Complaint Review: Wells Fargo

• Reported By: Joy Hamilton — boca Raton Florida USA
  • Wells Fargo

Nationwide
    USA

I deposited my paycheck into my Wells Fargo account. I do this every Thursday at 7pm. I only had 1 dollar in my account and entered a check for 1030.00. The machine only noticed 30.00, not 1030! I have tons of bills due and I am now broke. I received an image of my check and you can clearly see the error that WELLLS FARGO made! I am not receiving any resolution

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2017 09:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wells-fargo/nationwide/wells-fargo-wells-fargo-atm-check-deposit-the-atm-swallowed-my-103000-payroll-check-and-1393614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Wells fargo claims they don't get involved with domestic stuff. Well then why would they get involved with closing my account which I didn't want in the first place, when a banker pressured me into opening an account when I was just cashing my insurance check for hail damage. She told Dane Chambers that I was harassing her while I was taking care of my own banking business.

Well the hire ups over ashley hawthorne, are criminals like ashley and chaz hawthorne. We are seeing a lawyer to sue wells fargo, because they told us even though that if we had any other loan with them. That we couldn't enter any wells fargo locactions because of ashley hawthorne.  This makes twice that she has falsely accused me of harassing her.

But she got the whole wells fargo company against me and they are going to pay, for letting her use her position as a manager to influence people against me. Because ashley hawthorne recents me having anything, and she is doing everything in her power to make my life misberal. Wells fargo continues to let her get away with doing unethical and criminal things against me.

And this is the last straw when wells fargo listen  to her about me harassing her. If they don't handle outside domestic abuse why are they getting involved personally in letting her abuse me.

Get to the Bank ASAP

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

Don't even try calling.  Go see the branch manager ASAP.  Bring your check image with you and have them view your check in their system at the same time.  If the error is as you say, then they will see it too.  Make sure the correction they put in is such that the $1,000 is available immediately and no hold is placed on it, so you can pay your bills.  Best of luck to you.

Why do you bank with Wells Fargo given their history?

AUTHOR: FloridaNative - (USA)

Wells Fargo has been caught with their hands in the cookie jar (other peoples accounts). I think it is playing with fire to continue to bank with Wells Fargo under any circumstances.  They denied all their wrong doing for years until they were caught red handed and fined $185 million in 2016.  Why would you trust them now?

Making a deposit into an ATM is taking a risk that the ATM will be accurate and monitored. With Wells Fargo you already know that they have a propensity toward wrong doing based on their recent history. So who is monitoring Wells Fargo's ATM's? Wells Fargo?  Sounds like the fox watching the henhouse. I would contact managment right away to show them proof of the check deposited. Once you get it straightened out - close the account. Find a bank or credit union that isn't prone to making so many errors with your money.