Complaint Review: Wells Fargo

• Reported By: Dori — canyon lake California USA
  • Wells Fargo

Nationwide
    USA

Wells Fargo Wells Fargo Cancelled my credit card because I wouldn't pay fraudulent charges Nationwide **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**

*Consumer Comment: All felon criminals go to work for wells fargo so they can use their manager position to falsely accuse people of harassment and then get them to lose their checking accounts.

I have two accounts for 29 years at wells fargo. I have a little over $2000 worth of fraudulent charges on my credit card and I have gone to the branch and spent hours on the phone trying to clear this up. I have signed all the necessary documents stating the charges are fraudulent. Now they cancelled my card and sent me to collections because I said I wouldn't pay on this card until they remoed the fraudulent charges. This has gone on since March2017.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2017 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wells-fargo/nationwide/wells-fargo-wells-fargo-cancelled-my-credit-card-because-i-wouldnt-pay-fraudulent-charge-1397286. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (USA)

All the felon criminals go  to work for wells fargo. That is all where the trash go to work, to ruin peoples lives.  They have no right to keep on falsely accusing you of harassment just because you agree not to sue them. Yes i am angry at how wells fargo closed my account unfairly and how they sided with their liar district manager. They are all false accusers and felons. Who should belong beind bars and should lose their banking license.

This witch wants to cause havoc and choas in my life. Well i am exposing them for the felon criminals that wells fargo hires and protects. I have never harassed them they have stalked and harass me. I will keep fighting the injustices that had been done to me.